Latest Entries »
This warning has come from an officer( a close friend) working at the airport.
If you happen to buy a water bottle at the airport, please check the bottle.
BEWARE of fake water bottles.
Be careful !!!! At the airport or close to any customs service, never accept or help somebody to hold his/her bottle of water or other objects , even for an elderly person or a pregnant woman, You could be arrested for cocaine or illegal drugs possession. In Singapore/Dubai, that means the Death Penalty !! Tell them to put the item on the floor or at any other place…
Watch this attached video/clipping by the US Customs, to understand. (Cocaine dealers are very smart )
This came from one of my FB’s contacts
3 weeks ago, My mom was hypnotized at Wendy’s SM Megamall. We didn’t talked for almost 3 days because she doesn’t want me to freak out and make “talak” on her. Instead she just told my brother and sis in law the story. Then Monday morning, we went to SM Megamall and I told my mom that we have to talk to the Manager of Wendy’s regarding the incident. We approached the Manager and told everything, and surprisingly the Manager remembered my Mom because its SOP for ‘em to assist a Senior Citizen and only few of ‘em comes to Wendy’s regularly. We told the Manager what happened to my mom and she confirmed that the SUSPECT was with my mom all the time. They came in together and my mom even paid for the SUSPECT’S food. All the while the Manager thought that they were friends! An hour past, suddenly the SUSPECT was gone leaving my mom alone! The Manager then approached my mom and saw my mom’s food is still untouched, then the Manager asked my mom if she wants to take out the food, then THAT’S THE TIME MY MOM WOKE UP & THE FIRST THING SHE ASKED THE MANAGER, WHOSE FOOD IS THAT?! IS THAT MINE?! Then my mom went home, took the cab then SHE REALIZED HER EARRINGS WE’RE GONE! Thank God she was able to come home unharmed and with her money and cellphone. PLEASE SHARE AND MAKE SURE TO ACCOMPANY OUR LOVED ONES AND NEVER EVER TRUST ANYBODY!
BE ALERT! SUSPECTS Description: A Filipino with blond hair, Large built (stout). I’m sure she is lurking around SM Megamall looking for her next victim. PLEASE SHARE…
David Letterman nailed it! I hope the Filipinos who read this don’t get offended! It is really just funny!
Filipinos are certainly getting into mainstream America and into the world. With an estimated 4 million Filipino-American population (as of 2007), Filipinos are an emerging group in a diverse society in the United States .
Filipino talents like Manny Pacquiao, Charice Pempengco, Arnel Pineda, Lea Salonga, and Monique Lhuiller are doing a great job pitching in!
David Letterman, apparently used Filipino-Americans in one of his skits.
Here’s the recap:
Top 10 Reasons Why There Couldn’t Be a Filipino-American US President
By David Letterman
10. The White House is not big enough for in-laws and extended relatives.
9. There are not enough parking spaces at the White House for 2 Honda Civics,
2 Toyota Land Cruisers, 3 Toyota Corollas, a Mercedes Benz, a BMW , and
an MPV (My Pinoy Van).
8. Dignitaries generally are intimidated by eating with their fingers at State dinners.
7. There are too many dining rooms in the White House – where will they put
the picture of the Last Supper?
6. The White House walls are not big enough to hold a pair of giant wooden
spoon and fork.
5. Secret Service staff won’t respond to “psst… psst” or “hoy.hoyhoy!”
4. Secret Service staff will not be comfortable driving the presidential car with a Holy Rosary hanging on the rear view mirror, or the statue of the Santo Nino on the dashboard.
3. No budget allocation to purchase a Karaoke music-machine for every room in the White House.
2. State dinners do not allow “Take Home”.
AND THE NUMBER I REASON WHY THERE COULDN’T BE A FILIPINO-AMERICAN U.S. PRESIDENT IS…
1. Air Force One does not allow overweight Balikbayan boxes!